This brand new, patented, T-handle holder is one of a kind! Made by Moto people, for Moto people. 100% made in the USA. Designed by UofMX founder, Joe Munafo Manufactured by JRM Machine in Hubbard, OR Black Cerakote finish by Masic Industries in Portland, OR Our T-handle holder is an innovative model, made to mount smoothly (so as not to stick out far) to your workbench/table top, or bolts to a larger shop-sized toolbox. It has tapered holes on both sides. Screws to wood, or plastic/polyethylene top tables. Screws are provided.
Flush fitting bolts, wing nuts and wood screws are provided to allow installation on most surfaces. It’s sturdy, made of aluminum, and has an easy break-away design so it doesn’t snag your gear or clothing.
The UofMX T-handle holder is 4-directional, placing your T-handles from big-to-small or small-to-big, at either a 90 degree or 45 degree angle.
A portion of the profits from this T-handle holder go directly to support UofMX Privateers!
Click the image below to learn more about the UofMX Program.
Add on T-Handle Set $38 (available as an add-on above)
- Includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 17mm 6-point deep socket T-Handles with No 2 and No 3 Phillips T-handles
- T-handles are extremely useful to tighten/loosen fasteners and spin for quick installation/removal
- Made from high strength Chrome-Vanadium tool steel
- Speeds up maintenance and repairs, making it a must-have for any mechanics toolbox
- Comes with a Vinyl storage pouch