MOTO STUFF Original Classic Factory Team 280mm Big Brake Package
Wanna build a proper McGrath, Carmichael or KW Replica? You're gunna need this kit!
Available for all 2002-2018 CRF 250 & 450 and 1995 -2007 CR 125, 250 and 500 models Kit Includes CRF STUFF 280mm Rotor and CRF STUFF Billet Mounting Bracket.
Why upgrade some of the best brakes ever put on a dirt bike? Since the introduction of the CRF, HONDA has had some of the best brakes in the business. Excellent feel with hi resistance to fade for most riders and conditions. So you may be asking yourself, why upgrade? Here are just a few reasons that will improve your competitive edge:
- 36% increase in swept area and 18% increase in moment arm for dramatic improvement in braking power, control and modulation. (AKA The ability to develop maximum stopping power without locking up the brakes)
- 280mm rotor laser cut and machined in heat treated 400 series stainless steel for warp free performance and superior heat dissipation. Our brakes typically last 2-3 times longer than the competition!
- Trick light-weight design weighs only 422 grams and looks like nothing else on the market.
- Hi-strength 6061 billet aluminum bracket is hard anodized for a tough long lasting finish Rotor material is compatible with all top quality aftermarket pads. Original HONDA brake pads also work great.
- Easily installed in under 30 minutes with common hand tools and the included step by step illustrated instructions.
- 1 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
NOTE: For 2009-2012 models, you will need to order the axle spacer that goes between the wheel hub and the fork lug as this part has been integrated into the rotor cover on 2009-2012 models (or you can also simply press the spacer out of the original disc guard). We stock the ZETA red anodized wheel spacer kits for this use.
- MOTO STUFF Billet Mounting bracket.