MOTO STUFF 280mm Blade Braking System
YAMAHA YZ 250F & YZ 450F 2006-2019
YAMAHA YZ 125 & YZ 250 2008-2019
Why upgrade your brakes? You can easily lock them up and slide/skid now right? That's the problem. Modern motocross bikes have very powerful brakes however, they don't offer much in the way of modulation or linear application (control). That is the ability to achieve maximum braking force without wheel lockup. As soon as the wheel locks up, you lose control or much worse! Power without control is why 4 strokes hook up and outperform 2 strokes. Your ability to modulate (control) the braking force is what makes for a great brake that you can put to maximum use. MOTO STUFF Bladetm brakes are the highest quality and absolute best performing brakes you can buy.
Team HONDA and the GEICO Factory Connection team have been winning titles with MOTO STUFF Bladetm Brakes for several years. They can run any brakes they want and they choose the MOTO STUFF Blade System as it provides ultimate performance and significantly improved durability, heat rejection and lasts 2-3 times longer than the competition. Wide modulation range, linear and consistent performance rapidly builds your trust in your brakes at the limit. Below are the main benefits you’ll enjoy with a MOTO STUFF BLADE SYSTEM that will improve your competitive edge!
- 36% increase in swept area and 18% increase in moment arm for dramatic improvement in braking power, control and modulation. (AKA The ability to develop maximum stopping power without locking up the brakes)
- Trick lightweight design of the Moto Stuff Blade System weighs only 544 grams (19.2 oz) and looks like nothing else on the market. Nearly a full pound lighter than popular floating designs.The Blade system is 40% lighter than any other 280mm system. That is huge! Title winning teams spend thousands of dollars on Titanium axles and fasteners to shed 8-10 oz's off the front suspension. This is also unsprung and rotating weight, every pound of reduced unsprung weight is the equivalent of 3 pounds savings of sprung weight off the chassis. Reducing rotational mass also has a noticeable positive effect on turn in and overall handling.
- 280mm rotor laser cut and machined in heat-treated 400 series stainless steel for warp free performance and superior heat dissipation. Moto Stuff Blades typically last 2-3 times longer than the competition!
- Hi-strength 6061 billet aluminum bracket is hard anodized for a tough long lasting finish. Rotor material is compatible with all top quality aftermarket pads, we recommend stock pads or our AP Racing Pads for best performance.
- Easily installed in under 30 minutes with common hand tools
- 1 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
YAMAHA YZ 250F & YZ 450F 2006-2018
YAMAHA YZ 125 & YZ 250 2008-2018
- MOTO STUFF 280mm Rotor
- MOTO STUFF "Superlight" Billet Mounting bracket in our exclusive hard anodized Titanium Gray.